Minonk-Dana-Rutland High School.
Illinois Valley Community College - Associate in Science
Illinois Central College - Associate in Science - Electronic Technology
Illinois Central College - Associate in General Education
U.S. Department of the Army - Reserve Officers Basic Camp - Fort Knox, Kentucky
CompTIA A+ Certification
ITIL v3.0 Certification
Illinois Department of Corrections - Corrections Officer 1984-1990
Advanced Technology Services - 1990 - 1991
Bloomington based national insurance company - 1991 - Present
I have been married to my wonderful wife for twenty-nine years. I have six children, two boys and four girls, ranging in age from nine to twenty-three years old.
Roanoke Boy Scouts Chairman - 5 years
Gideons International - Member for ten years - I have held the positions of the Livingston County Camp as President, Vice President, and Treasurer
St, Petri Lutheran Church - Past positions of Trustee and Sunday School Superintendent.
Benson Fire Protection District - Current President
1. I am conservative, both fiscally and socially.
2. I believe in a lean government.
3. The government should operate within the bounds of a balanced budget.
4. The government should serve the people, not the people serve the government.
5. What the government expects of its citizens, it should also expect of itself.
6. There needs to be term limits.
7. As a government we need to adhere to the Constitution, which includes the Bill of Rights. These rights were made to limit and control the government, not its citizens.
8. I believe in fewer laws, but such laws are to be enforced and not ignored.
9. I believe that U.S. citizens should not be undermined by foreign work Visas, whereas the laws for these Visas need to be strictly enforced.
10. I am Pro-Life